The PlayStation 4 gets its first Gran Turismo game.
Articles Related to This Video
Features that were nearly considered standard for racing games on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, will not be in Gran Turismo Sport. The...
Paris Games Week kicked off yesterday with a ton of announcements for the PlayStation 4, including a new installment in the Gran Turismo franchise,...
Remember when your biggest fear about keeping your Xbox in a confined space was that it would red ring, leaving you without any entertainment for the next month? The Chudleigh family of Cochrane, Alberta are probably wishing that was all that happened. In the afternoon of September 1, their house filled up with smoke after the owner couldn't locate a burning plastic smell. The cause of that burning plastic smell? The family's Xbox. Homeowner Cliff Chudleigh made the call after he couldn't locate a burning plastic smell. Chudleigh turn off the power and evacuated the house with his wife and kids while firefighters searched the house for the cause of the smoke. Cochrane Fire/EMS station officer Grant MacKinnon confirmed the source of the problem was an Xbox game console inside a cabinet. "There was no actual flame, it looked like an electrical short. The firefighters let the smoke out and problem was solved," he said. -- Cochrane Times Let that be a lesson to everyone. Keep your Xbox in a location with plenty of air circulation and not only will you not be afflicted with the dreaded red ring, but you and your loved ones will stay alive. The Xbox 360s of the world are watching, waiting, and judging. They will ultimately decide who shall be cast into the flames. Prepare yourself.