Guerilla Games has pushed a new patch out for Killzone 2 today. It includes multiple fixes for various stability issues and bugs. It also includes some controller tweaks and modifications. Users are reporting that the widely complained about controller input lag has now been improved upon.
Patch 1.20 weighs in at a measly 16MB, take a look at what has been changed below.
* Stability issue regarding randomly named games resolved.
* Stability fix when rapidly tapping (X) can cause crash on spawn-select.
* Stability issue regarding Saboteur’s disguise ability resolved.
* Stability fix on ‘Creating game’ with a blank name.
* Stability fix for repeatedly entering exiting game.
* The Ignore list functionality corrected.
* Unlock of “Frontrunner” Medal now functioning correctly.
* Fix for incorrect award of win to clan not showing for game resolved.
* Battle Replay for Corinth Crossing not appearing correctly on www.killzone.com.
* Issue with not being able to defuse the Search and Destroy objective resolved.
* HUD issue correction during Assassination mode when playing as a Medic.
* Controller input tweaks and modifications.
* Fix for auto-lock on of shotgun exploit.
* Fix for D-Charge issues in Campaign mode.
The patch has been live on European servers for awhile now, US servers should be updated a little later on today. I for one hope the controller input lag has been improved as it hampers my ability to be super amazing, leaving me only to be just a mediocre amazing.