At the Leipzig Gameâ€™s Convention in Germany, Bungieâ€™s Brian Jarrard revealed a whole lot of tasty information about the companyâ€™s up-and-coming Halo 3. Check out the bullet list below for all the details
- New mode/feature called the â€œForgeâ€ lets you edit weapon placement, spawn points, vehicles and more in real-time during the middle of multiplayer matches. Youâ€™ll take on the shape of monitor, similar to the Guilty Spark, and will even be vulnerable to gunfire and player attacks while you edit maps in real-time.
- Multiplayer customization options let you create your very own power-ups with specific attributes. For example, if you want to create a power-up that lets you run twice as fast, kill in a single shot and jump extra high, you can.
- You can share your edited levels with others by placing it in your â€œshared itemsâ€ slot, which other players can then access and download to their 360.
- â€œBungie Recommendsâ€ section on Bungie.net will spotlight Bungie-found user content, like screens, videos, edited levels, rule sets and more.
- Heroic and Legendary difficulties now tougher than ever. Bungie recommends experienced Halo gamers play on these difficulties rather than Normal.
Weâ€™ll have more on Halo 3 as it happens.