If you’ve taken a break from playing Halo 3 multiplayer â€“ even the most hardcore players need a breather every two weeks â€“ then you should know that when you jump back on Xbox Live, there will be some slight changes in the way of Halo 3 matchmaking playlists.
Bungie.net’s Luke Smith has updated the site, saying that the developer has updated the game’s matchmaking playlists. See below for the list of changes, effective immediately.
- Big Team Battle matches are now 16-player affairs.
- In the Team Slayer playlist, the appearance of Shotty Snipers has been greatly reduced.
- Now, when players veto Shotty Snipers, the game that results from the veto will not be Shotty Snipers.
- In one-sided VIP matches, the attacking team will now see a waypoint for the VIP they are hunting.
- In Lone Wolves, Slayer gametypes will appear more frequently.
Yeah, yeah. You can go back to Halo 3 now. Bye.