Madden NFL 25 brings some really memorable experiences — both good and bad. When things are going great in your game, you feel like you're invincible. But when things go bad, you question why you even play the game. Nevertheless, Madden players live and die with this game. Here's some experiences that only happen to Madden NFL 25 players.
1. When you throw an interception and yell at the QB like it's his fault and he pressed the button.
But in reality, you're the one that passed the ball. He's just code in a video game.
2. You make posts in your Connected Franchise Facebook group that read like a press recap of the game.
Complete with quotes from the coach.
3. Thinking you're on top of the world until your star RB or QB goes down.
4. So you trade all your first-round draft picks for a new one.
5. Only to throw interceptions or average less than 3 yards a carry.
And the losses pile on.
6. You've cursed out a friend or family member in losing a close game.
7. You draft a player with your first round pick that you didn't scout.
Needless to say, it didn't work out.
8. Every bad play is due to horrible AI.
9. You choose bad teams to play with in Connected Franchise to rebuild and relocate them to another city.
10. You trying to hitstick the ball carrier.
11. The computer always comes back in the 4th quarter.
12. You try to truck every defender no matter who you're using, but this happens.
13. You complain that every year the game is the same thing but with new rosters.
14. But come midnight release, you'll be out there waiting to get your copy.