Majesco Entertainment has announced Zumba Fitness Core, coming to Kinect and Wii this October.
The game features 40 new songs and routines, over 30 international dance styles, and choreography designed for a total-body workout that also tones and tightens abs.
Check out a list of features below:
- Shake it to fresh new dance styles like Brazilian Funk, Polynesian, Celtic Bluegrass, Jive, Jazz, African and Disco that complement Salsa, Cumbia, Bollywood and Reggaeton to deliver over 30 rhythms, more than any other dance or fitness game;
- Keep your fitness regimen on track with new personal and community goals plus nutrition and wellness tips;
- Experience exotic new venues like Tiki Beach, a Venetian Ballroom and Waterfall Resort;
- Learn the basic steps with expanded tutorials that now include Bollywood and Samba styles along with Salsa, Reggaeton, Merengue and Cumbia;
- Dance with new celebrity instructors Loretta Bates and Nicholas Logrea who join returning Zumba® superstars Beto, Gina Grant, Tanya Beardsley and Kass Martin;
- Work out with a friend on Kinect for Xbox 360 or throw a dance party in your living room with up to 3 friends on Wii;
- Dance hands-free on Kinect for Xbox 360 and Wii with the included Zumba® Fitness belt that lets you holster your Wii Remote.
Follow @wita on Twitter for tales of superheroes, plumbers in overalls, and literary adventures.