PS4 owners can now pre-order The Last of Us: Remastered directly through the PlayStation Store, Sony has announced.
The digital version of the PS4 version of Naughty Dog's critically-acclaimed action-adventure title is listed for $39.99 and includes a number of extra goodies — all of which are posted to the PS Store and listed below.
- Increased Crafting Speed
- Increased Healing Speed
- 9mm Reload Speed Upgrade
- Rifle Clip Capacity Upgrade
- Two skins for Joel and Ellie unlocked after beating the single-player campaign
- Bonus XP for multiplayer
- A multiplayer melee attack booster
- Extra in-game cash to start
- Special customizable character items for multiplayer
In addition to those wonderful bonuses, The Last of Us: Remastered also offers an improved gameplay experience through 1080p hi-def and (likely) 60 frames per second. The PS4 version also includes all of the previously released DLC.
The Last of Us: Remastered is scheduled to ship for PS4 on July 29.