World of Warcraft Patch 5.2: The Thunder King is now available for testing on the Public Test Realms. there's a new raid dungeon, new quest hub, Pet Battle improvements, new world bosses, class balancing, new pets and mounts, bug fixes and more.
The two new world bosses are Nalak, the Storm Lord and Oondasta:
- Nalak, the Storm Lord – After the Isle of the Thunder King has been conquered, the gate guardian of the Thunder King's citadel will appear: Nalak, the Storm Lord. Players will frequently have the opportunity to test their mettle against him.
- Oondasta – Found in a place that has been lost in time, the great devilsaur lord Oondasta has been outfitted for battle with weaponry and armor by the Zandalari, and awaits players brave enough (or foolhardy enough) to seek him out on the mysterious Isle of Giants found in the seas north of Kun-Lai summit.
The biggest part of this patch is the new raid dungeon, Throne of Thunder:
- Emperor Lei Shen, the Thunder King, has returned to wreak his vengeance on Pandaria. It falls to the heroes of the Alliance and the Horde to stop the newly resurrected tyrant and his Zandalari allies in the massive new raid: Throne of Thunder.
- Throne of Thunder is a sprawling citadel housing 12 new raid encounters, and players that defeat Emperor Lei Shen in Heroic mode can earn the opportunity to face an additional 13th foe.
- The Raid Finder version of the Throne of Thunder will be divided into 4 different wings.
- Join the Shado-Pan Assault in their singular drive to see Lei Shen, The Thunder King, defeated once and for all, and gain access to impressive Valor reward items. Reputation with this faction can be earned only within the Throne of Thunder raid dungeon.
You can view all of the patch notes (keep in mind that the 5.2 patch notes are not final) on Battle.net/wow. The Patch 5.2: The Thunder King teaser trailer also shows some of the changes and additions.