It’s one thing to talk about a new champion’s abilities, but it’s a whole other thing to see them in action. For a blob-man, League of Legends’ Zac has a whole lot of heart. This character is both a champion of the people and a champion in League of Legends. While he isn’t currently in the live game, he does exist in the public beta server for your own personal Flubberery testing enjoyment.
Zac's abilities are as follows:
- Cell Division (Passive): When any of Zac’s abilities hit an enemy, a piece of him falls to the ground. Zac can pick up fallen pieces to recover health. When Zac dies he splits into four blobs. These fragments will attempt to reform over a short duration. If any survive, Zac revives with a percentage of his maximum health based on the number of remaining blobs.
- Stretching Strike: Zac throws a two-handed punch that deals damage and slows targets in a line.
- Unstable Matter: Zac’s body explodes outward, dealing flat damage to surrounding enemies. Enemies struck also take damage based on their maximum health.
- Elastic Slingshot: Zac is immobilized as he charges up a dash toward the target location. The range of Elastic Slingshot increases up to a cap as Zac charges the ability. Zac then fires himself towards the target location, damaging and stunning all nearby enemies upon landing.
- Let’s Bounce: Zac bounces into the air, immediately knocking up, slowing and damaging nearby enemies. Once airborne, he bounces three times, dealing damage with each impact.
This top lane / jungler excels at exploding himself and mobility. Check out our video above and look out for the LoL patch for when he goes live. Or you could always just check back at GameZone for all the latest League of Legends news.