Watch Dogs 2's new update 1.13 has officially released on Steam. It brings a lot of new features, many of which were community requests. This includes things like multiplayer racing, a new multiplayer mode called Showd0wn, and armored trucks roaming the open world map.
Sh0wdown is a new multiplayer mode available in three types of play: Steal hidden hard drives, download the data or hack and protect the servers. All modes are 2v2 matches. With the difference in gameplay and number of approaches, no two matches will feel the same.
Online races include Drones, motocross, and eKart races. They will have their own leaderboards and players can compete for season rewards.
The armored trucks roaming the map offer the chance to hack them and defend against the eventual police flood that ensues. This will be intentionally difficult with a large payout.
Ubisoft also added a number of new items like the non-lethal paintball gun. Stun enemies with paintballs. When used in PvP, it will actually splatter the opponent's screen. There will also be 13 new clothing items available at various stores.
• “Bio Hacking” blocker – Fixed an issue that was preventing some players from completing this mission.
• Duplicate operations – Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing duplicate operation entries in the DedSec App.
• Key Data – We’ve updated some Key Data units with proper definitions and descriptions on the map.
• Lots of other minor bug fixes and improvements we don’t want to bore you with.
P C Specific – Title Update 1.013.177.1
• Fixed an issue when the game couldn’t be started in Steam after the download with "Launch the game as soon as it`s ready" option turned on.
• Fixed an issue when the San Francisco Fog was displaying incorrectly during rain.
• Fixed an issue when the game launched on laptops with integrated GPU, instead of dedicated.
• Lots of fixes to various minor issues with flickering, reflections, missing textures, windowed modes behavior, UI, text, online game modes, other stuff, yada yada.