State of Decay developer Undead Labs has been hard at work on a number of fixes for their recently released, open-world zombie survival game. One issue that’s plagued a considerable amount of players has been a bug that’s froze, crashed or altogether refused game data. Today, though, Undead Labs has released Title Update 3 that addresses this major bug and a whole lot more.
The full list of patch notes can be seen below:
– You can now ask a community NPC to follow you and watch your back. Followers can also accompany you on most non-storyline missions. – NPCs who have been told to leave your community no longer remain in your Journal and take up bed space. – Jacob can no longer be selected for a "Mercy Shot" mission before he gives you the “Home Away from Home” mission. – You can now train members of another Enclave in your Dojo immediately upon construction of the Dojo.
– Fixed Snyder Warehouse not repairing vehicles. – Fixed community NPCs sometimes blocking the door to Snyder Warehouse. – You can no longer move to a Home site that supports fewer Outposts than you currently control. – Vehicles are no longer teleported to Home parking spaces at 6:00 AM.
– Outposts are now numbered on the map. – Added Journal log entry for establishing an Outpost. – Outpost bonuses to Stockpiles are now retained when the game is restarted.
– Added Journal log entries for "Memento" mission. – Changed AI to ensure zombies are present when you get a training mission or a morale mission. – You are now reminded every 15 minutes, starting at 30 minutes, that your progress is not being saved while in a mission. – Fixed bug that allowed save spinner to sometimes display during missions. – Additional polish to "The Law" mission.
– Fixed an issue where Influence attrition wasn't scaling properly, which led to some Influence exploits. – Removed references to generators in Fuel description. – Fixed a terrain issue that caused parked vehicles to catch on fire when restarting the game. – Fixed getting “Stockpile maximum exceeded” Journal log entry immediately after leaving Mount Tanner. – Fixed issues that allowed community to exceed the population cap. – Minor improvements to shadows. – Fixed some missing subtitles. – Fixed some floating bushes and grass. – Fixed some typos. – Fixed issues in non-English translations.
Source: [Undead Labs]