The next patch for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is due out around August 14, and it introduces altered mechanics and even an "exciting new system" and DLC.
Naughty Dog will reveal more about the contents of patch 1.13 soon, but for now here's a rundown of the gameplay fixes:
- Increased recoil has been added to the G-MAL
- Deathmatch will now appear in round five instead of round three in Team Objective game modes
- Quitting out of Co-op will no longer count as a Competitive loss when signing-out/disconnecting
- Lab games no longer count towards the Leaderboard
- "Death from Above" medal now requires the player to be at least two meters off the ground
- Players can earn more than one “Here, Hold This Medal” in a match
- A collection of trophies have been added for each DLC pack available
- The TAU Sniper Pistol has been tuned so the rate of fire is up 30% and its starting ammo is now eight, not 12
- The M9 blindfire accuracy has been reduced by 10% efficiency
- Cloaked level three is now immune to the effects of Disruption
What do you think of the changes?
Follow @wita on Twitter for tales of superheroes, plumbers in overalls, and literary adventures.