The Triforce of Wisdom is strongly suggesting you not only check out the newly announced tour dates for The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddess, but to also make sure you get yourself to one of these performances. If you’re someone who is obsessed with The Legend of Zelda franchise, deeply enjoys video game music orchestrated, or simply enjoys the things in life which are awesome, I strongly suggest you listen to the Triforce of Wisdom – it’s wise.
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddess is a four-movement symphony highlighting storylines from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Oh, don’t worry, you’ll hear a plenty from The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks as well. So yea, in a nut shell, if you like Legend of Zelda music you’re definitly going to want to make it to this.
As someone who had the privlidge to attend this perfomance the last time it was in Miami, I can atest to the power of the full experiance. You KNOW people cosplay to this and that you’ll be surrounded by the extreme fans of the Zelda franchise for the past 27 years. Ticets can be bought HERE, so get your preorder on. For lists of the locations and dates take a gander below. So good.
Returning due to popular demand:
- Atlanta; Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre; June 6
- San Francisco; Louise M. Davies Symphony Hall; June 10
- Montreal; Place des Arts; June 14
- Los Angeles; Greek Theatre; June 12
- Austin, Texas; Long Center; June 29
- Philadelphia; The Mann Center for the Performing Arts; July 25
- Toronto; Sony Centre for the Performing Arts; Sept. 7
- Seattle; Benaroya Hall; Sept. 12
Newly coming to:
- Baltimore; Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall; July 27
- Grand Rapids, Mich.; DeVos Performance Hall; Oct. 19