January 25, 2008
Wireless Announces Prehistoric Tribes Game for Mobile
THQ Wireless is happy to announce the April 08
launch of Prehistoric Tribes:
Following on the success of Prehistoric Fun Park
(summer 2007), the next sim installment will have the twist of controlling the
tribesmen in their village.
- Game play in the spirit of god-games, that
takes place in a prehistoric village where players control the actions of the
- Collect several different types of resources
including food, building materials and weapons
- Huge variety of actions available including
harvesting, hunting, fishing, cooking plus close or ranged combat moves
- Totally control the work/life balance of the
- 13 different types of building with their own
purpose and use including store, chief hut, ”gym”, kitchen, sandpit etc.
- Enemy Tribes – Defend your own village from
the enemy or counter attack and destroy theirs!
- Huge variety of mission types available