The team at Devolver Digital and Croteam (Serious Sam) are bringing The Talos Principle to both Xbox One and PS4. Originally released for PC and Mac back in December 2014, The Talos Principle is a first person exploration puzzle game that focuses on philosophy. You must decide what to do, what your purpose is (we play as a robot) and how to progress while making the correct decisions. Some of its features are
- Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world.
- Divert drones, disable turrets, and even replicate time to prove your worth – or to find a way out.
- Explore a story about humanity, technology, and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
- Choose your own path through the game’s non-linear world, solving puzzles your way.
- But remember: choices have consequences, and somebody’s always watching you.
With many games being released on current generation consoles, The Talos Principle has gotten an ESRB safety rating and should be released soon although no official date has been announced. We've reached out to Croteam for more details and will let you know what we find out.