South Park: The Fractured But Whole officially went gold last month ahead of its October release. Now, with the game only a week away, Ubisoft has decided that it is time to detail the $29.99 Season Pass, as well as the content that will be available on day one.
All Season Pass items will be available as a standalone purchase at a later date, but those that subscribe to the Season Pass will get two sets of DLC on day one, while everyone else has to wait. Looking at the prices below, the Season Pass is pretty much the exact price you'd be paying for all the major DLC and offers the smaller items for free.
Season Pass owners will be able to enjoy three DLCs (prices included for standalone purchase):
- Danger Deck: Players will have to face the ultimate combat challenge in Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck . They will be able to unlock exclusive costumes and artifacts. Danger Deck will be available for $5.99 on December 2017.
- From Dusk till Casa Bonita: A new story where players will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita. This content will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
- Bring the Crunch: Introduces a new story, including an all-new superhero class. It will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
In addition, the Season Pass will also include Day One content:
- Relics of Zaron: A costume and perks pack, available for $4.99 on October 17th
- Towelie: Your Gaming Bud: An in-game buddy who gives tips, available for $1.99 on October 24th
The Season Pass will be releasing alongside the game on October 17th for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC for $29.99.