Sony's launch line-up for its next-gen console is officially bigger than Microsoft's.
These are not necessarily day-one releases, and it's uncertain what constitutes each console's "launch window."
Sony confirmed that 15 of the 33 titles are disc-based games (with digital download options). The others are download-only.
The disc-based games are as follows:
- NBA 2K14 (2K)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- Skylanders Swap Force (Activision)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (Electronic Arts)
- Battlefield 4 (Electronic Arts)
- Madden 25 (Electronic Arts)
- FIFA 14 (Electronic Arts)
- NBA Live 14 (Electronic Arts)
- Killzone: Shadow Fall (Sony)
- Driveclub (Sony)
- Knack (Sony)
- Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- Lego Marvel Superheroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
Source: Game Informer