This weekend, until January 29th, you can purchase the popular word game Quarrel on the iOS for only 99¢.
What was originally just for the iPad and iPod has grown into a downloadable Xbox LIVE game for the cost of 400 Microsoft Points. In celebration of Quarrel coming out for the Xbox 360, UTV Ignition Games has put the successful iOS version on sale. Now there are more ways than ever to get your word duels on.
The purpose of Quarrel is to compete for island territories strategically. Through the use of 8 letter anagrams, players compete versus each other for rights to these territories with the goal to own the entire island. Once you add a strategic layer to an anagram game, you get a highly addictive and competitive way to spend your time.
The features of Quarrel include:
• Four fun ways to play: Quick Match, Make Match, Domination and the global Daily Challenge
• Unlimited replay through the distinctive skills and play styles of 9 opponents combined with the unique strategic challenges of 12 different islands and thousands of anagrams!
• Tweet magic moments such as amusing word coincidences and share your victories on Facebook
• Handy personal and public records with over a dozen compelling Game Center Leaderboards (including exclusive clubs)
• Over three-dozen excellent Game Center Achievement badges to collect
Take advantage of this 99¢ sale and pick Quarrel up for you iOS device. If you just can’t get enough of it on your iPad or iPhone don’t forget to download it on Xbox LIVE today.