The February update for Final Fantasy 15 is rolling out to some users early ahead of tomorrow's release. The full list of patch notes can be found below, including the compatibility for the PS4 Pro.
There are two songs from Nier: Automata included in the update, and the Booster + Pack, which includes the Booster Sword, Dragon Rod and Aviol Reel for fishing, is still set to be released on Tuesday, February 21st. If you've already finished all of your side quests and hit the level cap, there are still things for you with the addition of the new timed quests and increase level capacity.
Check out the full list below courtesy of Square Enix
- PlayStation 4 Pro console Lite Mode compatibility with a maximum of 60 FPS
- New Timed Quests (limited-time and contests)
- Higher level cap (up to Level 120)
- Increased camera roll capacity (store up to 200 photos)
- Portable music player for Chocobo rides
- Conclusion of the Moogle Chocobo Carnival
- Various bug fixes