This new Diablo 3 trailer tells players everything they need to know about this action role-playing game. Diablo III that takes place on Sanctuary, a dark fantasy world. You play a hero who engages in fast-paced combat that tests your reflexes and rewards tactical decisions. As you slay hordes of monsters and challenging bosses, you grow in experience and ability, learning new skills and acquiring items of incredible power.
Are you picking it up tonight?
Game info: Two decades have passed since the events of the Diablo II: Lord of Destruction expansion pack, in which the demonic lords, Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, set out across the world of Sanctuary on a vicious rampage, twisting humanity to their unholy will. Yet for those who battled the Prime Evils, the memory fades slowly. When Deckard Cain returns to the ruins of Tristram Cathedral seeking clues to defeat new stirrings of evil, a fiery harbinger of doom falls from the heavens, striking the very ground where Diablo once entered the world. This fire from the sky reawakens ancient evils, but also calls the heroes of Sanctuary to defend the mortal world against the rising powers of the Burning Hells once again.
Key Game Features
- Rediscover the enthralling RPG gameplay of the iconic Diablo franchises in is first game release in nearly 11 years
- Explore fully realized realms of Sanctuary – the living, breathing gothic fantasy world of Diablo III
- Battle the unholy forces of the Burning Hells with five character classes, including the otherworldly Witch Doctor, or with re-imagined warriors from Diablo's past, like the powerful Barbarian
- Rain hell on your enemies and use the interactive environment as a weapon: lay cunning traps, turn destructible objects against your foes, and use environmental obstacles to your advantage – all powered by the Havok physics system
- Experience the intensity of multiplayer Diablo III over an all-new, wickedly enhanced Battle.net platform with numerous enhancements to make connecting with your friends easier, and cooperative gameplay more fun
- In single player quests utilize up to three AI followers, from three different classes who can be equipped with basic items and leveled up
- Skills and abilities are now automatically unlocked as you level, and players are able to actively use more of them simultaneously than ever before
- Experience a new approach to in-game health as the previous reliance on mana and potions is appended by resource types unique to each class, as well as health globes
- The ability to craft unique items with found objects is drastically improved through association in-game blacksmith and Jeweler artisans
- Sell unique items found within the game for in-game gold or real money via online Auction House functionality
- Win/Mac media format ensures that the game is playable on most operating systems