Mojang has released Minecraft Snapshot 12w16a, but unlike last week the changes in this week's update are not censored. Lead developer Jens Bergensten posted the changes for week 16, 2012:
- Added a demo mode for non-premium users (won’t be available until we do a full update)
- Added bonus chest option to create world screen
- Added option to enable single-player commands to create world screen
- Updated language files
And of course, there are your typical bug fixes and tweaks.
You can download the latest snapshots here:
- Client: http://assets.minecraft.net/12w16a/minecraft.jar
- Server: http://assets.minecraft.net/12w16a/minecraft_server.jar (or EXE)
Let us know if you find anything else hidden or fun!