Mojang has released the Minecraft development snapshot for week 15, 2012 and, thanks to it being "Censored Thursday", lead developer Jens Bergensten, at the request of @Dinnerbone, has agreed to keep the changelog a secret.
That means it's up to you fans to figure out what was changed in today's update.
There are a few things that have been confirmed:
Fixed 'Pick Block' behavior
- Added method to acquire mob eggs you have selected in Creative mode using the 'pick block' key
- Fixed getting bedrock block when selecting mobs with the 'pick block' key
- Fixed getting items that usually drop when a block is mined, you now get the actual block
- Individual, stackable items on the ground now become one item stack – Screenshot
Improved Creative inventory
- Clicking an item with another item in the selection screen selects the new item instead of just getting rid of the old item
- Blocks with the same id but different data/damage values don't stack anymore
- Spawn-Eggs now spawn baby mobs
- Right clicking behaves like a regular click
You can get the snapshot here:
- Client: http://assets.minecraft.net/12w15a/minecraft.jar
- Server: http://assets.minecraft.net/12w15a/minecraft_server.jar (or EXE)
If you discover any new changes in today's 12w15a snapshot let us know in the comments below!