Max Payne 3 is on its way, though we've got to admit that our boy Max is looking a bit worse for the wear, the grizzled old cop now bald and tends to be shown bleeding in every other screenshot we see. So, when we heard the new special edition of Max Payne 3 came with a statue of Max, we wondered where on earth would be appropriate to display the likeness of this bleeding out-of-shape cop.
Thankfully, it's a statue of pretty Max. Oh thank god.
Along with this 10' statue created by TriForce (serious fail on the name choice guys, as your website is impossible to find beneath the waves of Zelda-related Google results) and a copy of the game, you'll also get…
- Series of game-inspired Original Still Life Art Prints that depict some of Max Payne’s inner demons and vices;
- Copper and brass-plated iron, bullet-shaped Bullet Keychain featuring a screw-off back;
- Classic Multiplayer Character Pack of eight playable multiplayer characters for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, including fan favorites from the original Max Payne and Max Payne 2 like Max Payne from Max Payne 2, Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem;
- Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer that includes the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktail;
- Max Payne 3 Official Soundtrack featuring the game’s instrumental score.
Seems like a bummer they didn't just throw in the original two games as well, considering they're like $5 apiece on Steam. Still, if you're a Max Payne fan (even after that stupid movie) be sure to get your pre-order in before the game launches January 16th.