Oh Zaun, you and your wacky experiments. Only you would look to make blob a secret weapon. This is how Zac (Zaun Amorphous Combatant) came to be. With a fair share of morality, Zac is a protector of the people and a champion in League of Legends. Riot added this flexible go-getter to be played mostly in top lane as a bruiser or roaming in the jungle.
Zac’s kit revolves around range, mobility, and area of effect skills. His passive allows him to come back to life with a small percent of hit points if not stopped. As someone who isn’t a fan of facing Anivia – this seems nightmarish.
The abilities are listed below:
- Cell Division (Passive): When any of Zac’s abilities hit an enemy, a piece of him falls to the ground. Zac can pick up fallen pieces to recover health. When Zac dies he splits into four blobs. These fragments will attempt to reform over a short duration. If any survive, Zac revives with a percentage of his maximum health based on the number of remaining blobs.
- Stretching Strike: Zac throws a two-handed punch that deals damage and slows targets in a line.
- Unstable Matter: Zac’s body explodes outward, dealing flat damage to surrounding enemies. Enemies struck also take damage based on their maximum health.
- Elastic Slingshot: Zac is immobilized as he charges up a dash toward the target location. The range of Elastic Slingshot increases up to a cap as Zac charges the ability. Zac then fires himself towards the target location, damaging and stunning all nearby enemies upon landing.
- Let’s Bounce: Zac bounces into the air, immediately knocking up, slowing and damaging nearby enemies. Once airborne, he bounces three times, dealing damage with each impact.
Check out Zac now on the public beta server.