Twisted Fate fans better beware. Graves, the Outlaw, is now officially available in League of Legends. Graves is the newest champion to arrive in League of Legends, and Riot Games has released his official Champion Spotlight trailer below.
As you can see, Riot's goal to make a ranged DPS that had some incentive to get up close or make enemies think twice before getting in your face is clearly displayed in the spotlight above. As usual, the spotlight makes Graves look extremely overpowered, but that's typical for a Champion Spotlight which is sometimes misleading in terms of how Graves will actually play in-game.
It's a little weird that Riot gave graves a special interaction with Nocturne, considering his nemesis is Twisted Fate. When using Smokescreen on Nocturne Graves will say, "I got your darkness." Hopefully this is something Riot continues to do with all new champsion.
Graves is available for 975 RP, or 6300 IP. If your interested in some cool Graves skins, you can purchase the Hired Gun Graves Bundle which comes with the original Graves skin plus a new one for 1235 RP. Or if you want to splurge a little, you can unlock all of Graves skins for 1722 RP in the Graves Double Bundle.
- Buckshot: Graves fires three bullets in a cone damaging all enemies in the projectiles path. Enemies at close range can be hit by multiple projectiles, but each one beyond the first will deal reduced damage.
- Smokescreen: Graves fires a smoke canister at the target area that deals damage and creates a cloud of smoke. Enemies inside the smoke cloud have reduced sight range and movement speed.
- Quickdraw: Graves dashes forward gaining an attack speed boost for several seconds. Attacking enemies lowers the cooldown of this skill.
- Collateral Damage (Ultimate): Graves fires an explosive shell dealing heavy damage to the first target it hits. After hitting a champion or reaching the end of its range the shell explodes dealing damage in a cone behind the target.
- True Grit (Passive): Graves gains increasing armor and magic resistance the longer he remains in combat.
Will you be purchasing Graves, the Outlaw? Let us know how you do with him!