Mass Effect Andromeda was released to mixed reactions, to say the least. The series itself is on ice as the developers have been moved to full-time support for Andromeda. The silver lining here is that they've pumped out patch 1.07 that fixes a number of issues.
This patch is rather small in comparison to the huge 1.06 update. It does, however, make the game run more smoothly with fewer crashes and a few edits. The entire patch notes can be found below:
Mass Effect: Andromeda – Patch 1.07 Release Notes:
- Fixed issue where server would auto disconnect when sending strike teams on APEX missions.
- Fixed a crash on UNC Outlaw when nearing outpost of signal source. (Kadara S.O.S.)
- The Athletic Casual Outfit will now unlock for all entitled players (Deluxe edition content)
- Fixed an issue which prevented completion of the Nomad upgrades / Shield Crafting quest. Please travel back to the Tempest in order to trigger completion.
- Fixed >1080p UI placement
The latest update should be downloaded automatically for Origin users and users should be prompted on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.