The fans have spoken and EA has listened. Returning by popular demand to Sims 3 Pets on Xbox 360 and the PlayStation 3 are Karma Powers. The Karma feature makes it easier than ever to bestow good things upon Sims' lives or create mischief all around them. EA isn't bringing back the same feature however. New to The Sims 3 Pets, you can now use more Karma Points than you have. Beware, as this gamble, can lead to possible consequences if you over spend your points!
Below are the new Karma Powers for The Sims 3 Pets:
- A Little Sunshine – Give a quick boost with no interruption.
- Transmogrify– Transform a Sim, cat or dog into a different species
- Solar Flare – Unleash a rogue solar flare
- Meteor Strike – Drop space rocks from the sky (umm…ouch?)
- Feral Possession – Trigger pets to become furry terrors
- The Sickness – Release a wave of illness over Sims
How do you feel about the return of Karma Powers?