Hay Day's largest game update to date has been released and is now available to download. Appropriately titled "The Town," the update offers all sorts of new features, but the biggest of them all is a completely new area where you can build and decorate your own Town.
To travel to your new mountain town, you must first repair the new train platform on your farm which unlocks at level 34. You then can begin to grown your town by repairing the Station and the Town Hall. From there, the opportunities open up even more as you can build additional buildings and customize the look of your town using decorations from your farm. Below is a brief tutorial and below that are the patch notes.
Here are the full patch notes for today's Hay Day "The Town"Update:
UNLOCK IT TO BUILD & GROW YOUR VERY OWN MOUNTAIN TOWN—
- Repair the new train platform on your farm and travel to your new mountain town where new adventures and visitors await (unlocks at level 34).
- Get your town in shape by repairing the Station and the once majestic Town Hall.
- Build your organic grocery store, cozy movie theater, vintage diner, relaxing spa, classic Bed & Breakfast, dreamy beach cafe and more.
- Customize your town with your beloved farm decorations. You can even expand your town area if you run short on space.
WELCOME NEW VISITORS AND GET YOUR TOWN NOTICED
- Greet quirky new visitors to your town as they arrive by the EGGspress train.
- Guide them to the services they want and satisfy their cravings with products from your farm.
- Earn reputation points to unlock even more buildings and rare items for your farm and town.
- Upgrade your train station, town hall and service buildings to improve their looks – inside and out!
EXPAND YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, CONNECT WITH FRIENDS
- Repair your own personal train to expand the Hay Day Neighborhood feature!
- Use your train to pick up the visitors your neighbors have served in their towns.
- Serve the visitors in your town as well, and you’ll unlock bonuses for both you and your neighbors!
- Increases the number of people you can have in your Neighborhood (now 30)
- New Ore – Iron and Coal from the Mine
- New Jewelry product – Iron Bracelet
- Increased value of Ore, Bars and Jewellery
- Berry Juice unlock level changed from 34 to 31
- Bug fixes & tweaks & minor update here and there