Guncraft, the voxel-based shooter that blends FPS action with the building/crafting of Minecraft, now has a launch date. Exato Game Studios and Reverb Publishing has announced that the game will be launching on July 11, 2013. Guncraft has addictive multiplayer mode, level building features and a Gun Smithing system.
The full list of features include:
- More than eight game modes for up to 16 players including Lava Survival, Onslaught Mode, Spleef and Siege Mode.
- Build your own arsenal block by block in the Gun Smithing feature. Let's players craft anything from flintlock pistols to grenade launching cats, with the ability to modify the gun's stats.
- Create custom prefab structures, levels, characters and weapons.
- Vehicles, perks, killstreaks, class loadouts, clans and ranks.
- Continuous content updates.
John Getter, lead developer of Guncraft and founder of Exato Games Studios, said, "To say we're excited to launch Guncraft would be a gross understatement. It's been a true labor of crazy love with the amount of features we've packed in and we're eager to see the creativity of our fans when we officially deliver the fully launched game."
Guncraft is purchaseable starting July 11 for $14.99 on Desura, Green Man Gaming, Rain Digital Games, GamersGate and the official Guncraft website.