Planet Buster is a puzzle game set in the universe of Pirates of New Horizons – a world of pirates and science-fiction created by indie start-up Exit Strategy Entertainment. The main character is the space pirate girl "Annha" who travels the void and visits distant planets on her search for precious treasures. In Planet Buster Annha dreams of gold and the stars after a long night of stargazing through the telescope on her ship…
Since the announcement of Grand Theft Auto V last week, many fans have been dying for any news they can get about the hyped franchise continuation.
Remember, take these "leaked details" with a grain of salt, as the source of this is from the sketchy 4chan. In the post, the anonymous poster claims he has details from Rockstar and has an NDA. But that hasn't stopped him from spilling the beans while "on a little vacation". Before reading, remember, this could contain some possible spoilers, though I am not 100% certain how valid this guys statements are. After all, 4chan is about as creepy as you can get.
One of the hottest topics about GTA V has been about the protagonist. Would we see a woman? According to the source, "The protagonist is Hispanic and his name is Adrian."
The anonymous poster also leaked a possible location for the game, which should take place in "San Andreas in teh year 2012. The Mayan end of world thing is parodied a lot because of this. You start out in Los Santos and are in your rival's turf, Varrios Los Aztecas, after getting beaten up and robbed." So again, we have another leak that goes against earlier reports that the game should take place in Las Vegas or Los Angeles.
However, one spot that did match up to earlier reports, "The game revolves around money in a big deal. I'd reveal the big idea but I don't want to ruin it." I wonder why he chooses to reveal everythign else and not reveal the plot.
The post goes on to list a few more details including:
- Multiplayer is in again. There are a couple of new game modes, co-stop story (nice!), and 32-player game modes for consoles and 64 for PC (on a side note, I can't help but think this playing off of the BF3 hype)
- San Andreas includes all the same cities from GTA SA and this time they have all become a bit bigger as wellas more detailed.
- In the end your protag dies once again just like in RDR. Afterwards you play as his brother who inherits the money.
- "The Money" I refer to comes from a massive drug trade that ships to San Andreas.
- The timeline continues off a GTA 4. It is referenced a lot.
- Military has returned in the 6 star wanted level except they are referred to as National Guard.
The post continues below so if you want all of the details check out the image screenshot of the post below.
I'm a little bit hesitant to believe all of the details, if any, that this guy has posted, but I felt the need to share them anyways – just in case there is some truth to his leaks. Seeing as how the trailer releases in a few days – November 2 – it shouldn't be too much longer until we get some official details.
If these details are true, I think fans can be generally pleased with what has been leaked so far. A decent PC port, a return to San Andreas, and a captivating story.
Honestly, it's hard for me to believe all of these details, but I also have a hard time believing somebody would waste their time spouting BS about an upcoming game. Then again, it is 4chan. So take it for what it's worth.