Ubisoft released today a title update for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier that will give PS3 users immediate access to all balance and gameplay changes made during the beta. It is the same update that was released on the Xbox 360 version a few days ago.
Below is a quick recap of the improvements included in this 15MB update:
- Increased minimum recoil for the ACR and AK200 to align them more closely with the other assault rifles.
- Reduced maximum assault rifle damage range, making the sniper rifle more valuable.
- Increased minimum damage of SMGS, making them more effective against all classes at further ranges.
- Dramatically reduced the radius of the heartbeat sensor.
Additional Weapon Changes:
- Reduced the dispersion to make handguns generally more effective, especially for the bomb carrier.
- Adjusted shotgun effectiveness.
Additional Equipment Changes:]
- Adjusted Flash Bang Duration.
- Adjusted Flash Bulb reload time.
- Adjusted EMP air burst radius for EMPs launched by a underbarrel or standalone grenade launcher.
- Adjusted the amount of UAV’s in match.
- Increased the duration of the Sensor to make them more susceptible to countering.
Grenades power deduction
- Reduced the grenade blast kill-radius.
- Grenade fuse timer increased slightly
- PartySize for public matchmaking increased to 6 (was 4)
- Adjusted XP values for Confidence & Hack Objective.
- Doubled base XP gain to accelerate progression during the beta.