Last month, Epic Games announced a new Gears of War 3 DLC pack dubbed "Fenix Rising". Featured in this pack will be five new multiplayer maps, four new character skins, and a new "Re-Up" level system that lets you continue on past level 100 for a "custom weapon skin and new rank icon color".
In addition to all of those goodies, the new DLC will add 7 new achievements for all of you hunters out there that will total 250 points.
Below are the achievements, their requirements, and the points associated with the new DLC.
- Now They Begin to Understand – Complete 12 waves of Beast on all Fenix Rising Maps. (20 points)
- Defending the Past – Complete all 50 waves of Horde on any of the Fenix Rising Maps. (25 points)
- Come to Poppa – Win a Versus multiplayer match as a team of five Recruit Claytons (any mode). (15 points)
- Locust, Forever – Win a Versus multiplayer match as a team of five Savage Marauders (any mode). (15 points)
- Time to Re-up – Achieve level 100 and choose to re-up for another tour of duty. (50 points)
- Again! – Achieve level 100 a second time and choose to re-up for another tour of duty. (50 points)
- I’ve Done it All! – Earn at least one of each of the original 132 combat ribbons. (75 points)
Gears of War 3 Fenix Rising will makes its debut on the Xbox LIVE marketplace on January 17th for just 800 Microsoft Points – or, for Season Pass holders, FREE!