A little-known secret in gaming circles is that one of the best places to score used games for a good deal is Gamefly. Not only do they come with a steep discount, but Gamefly will throw in a new case and whatever download codes for DLC that came with it at launch at no extra charge. Past and present subscribers were treated to an email earlier this afternoon regarding an "Under $20 Blowout Sale," which the site does with some regularity.
Several notable games released this year that are seeing the best prices I've yet to encounter anywhere. So long as you are OK with a used disc, this is the best time and place to grab these games.
Here's a breakdown of a few of the highlights:
- Prey – Xbox One, PS4 – $19.99
- For Honor – Xbox One, PS4 – $19.99
- Halo Wars 2 – $14.99
- Final Fantasy XV – Xbox One, PS4 – $19.99
- Gears of War 4 – $14.99
- Dishonored 2 – Xbox One, PS4 – $14.99
- Titanfall 2 – Xbox One, PS4 – $16.99
- The Last Guardian – $19.99
- Valkyria Revolution – $19.99
- Battlefield 1 – Xbox One – $17.99
For a full listing of the used games on sale, you can head over to Gamefly.com.