Players who didn't initially get into the Battlefield: Hardline beta on PC now have "instant access" to the game. Even if you didn't sign up before, it's not too late to partake in the beta. All you have to do is head over to the Battlefield: Hardline beta page, sign up, and you'll gain instant access.
What's more, participating in the Battlefield: Hardline beta will provide you with perks and rewards for when the full game launches later this year. Here's what you will get just for signing up:
- Instant Access into the Battlefield Hardline beta for PC (when selecting PC as your platform)
- Weapon camo/skin in Battlefield Hardline
- Weapon sight in Battlefield Hardline
- Additional Battlefield Hardline content
- Unique dog tag in Battlefield 4
Additionally, EA has a few Hardline beta challenges:
- Reach Rank 10, Get a Special Battlepack at Launch: Score a special Battlepack in the retail launch of Battlefield Hardline by reaching rank 10 during the beta. (This reward is open to both PC and PS4 players.)
- Enable Facebook Sharing, Get $1K In-Game Cash: Enable Facebook Sharing when firing up Battlefield Hardline or through the in-game Options and land yourself $1K in-game cash to spend on additional weapons and gadgets. (This reward is open to both PC and PS4 players.)
While you'll have to wait until Hardline's release on October 21, 2014 to claim your gear rewards, the unique Battlefield 4 dog tag will be available in the game next month.
You can also sign up for the PS4 beta which is currently underway as well. Closed beta is not yet available on Xbox One, Xbox 360, or PS3, but EA and DICE have assured they will offer a separate beta for those other platforms as well.