The Diablo 3 servers are down as Blizzard is performing maintenance to launch patch 1.0.2a.
Attempting to login will result in Error 3003: "Unable to connect to the service or the connection was interrupted." You may also receive Error 37, which Blizzard said was a result of high traffic for Diablo 3's login.
Below is the change-log for patch 1.0.2a:
- Tooltips for the following class abilities have been updated to reflect changes made in patch 1.0.2 and previous hotfixes:
- Smoke Screen (Skill Rune – Lingering Fog)
- Fists of Thunder (Skill Rune – Quickening)
- Mantra of Healing (Skill Rune – Boon of Inspiration)
- Energy Armor (Skill Rune – Force Armor)
- Nigel Cutthroat has recently fallen on hard times and will now drop lower quality items when slain
- Gold and quest experience rewards for replaying "Heart of Sin: Get the Soul of Azmodan" have been reduced
- Gold and quest experience rewards for replaying "Heart of Sin: Go to the Keep" have been removed
- The maximum duration for posted auctions has been reduced from 48 hours to 36 hours
As of right now the game is still down in North America. Blizzard has extended the maintenance by one hour and now anticipates that all servers will be available by approximately 1:00 pm PDT.