PSN graces the gaming community today with an accidental peek at Destiny 2’s next expansion Gods of Mars. An accidental leak of the PSN store gives us a few bits of information about the expansion, including a full description.
The US and Japanese stores uploaded the full description of Destiny 2‘s upcoming DLC, and according to the leaked page, it seems to be coming out in March, ahead of its previous release schedule. The listing has since been deleted, but Reddit user GodsofMarsLeak managed to snap some screenshots before the page was taken down.
“Destiny 2 Expansion II: Gods of Mars sends your Guardian on a long journey to a brand new destination – the Frigid Vale of Mars, with an array of new missions, adventures, and enemies to fight. Charlemagne has reawoken on Mars and has imprisoned Rasputin within an ancient vault. Work with the elusive Ana Bray – long thought to be dead, in order to combat Charlemagne’s Remnants, free Rasputin, and uncover the secrets of Clovis Bray.”
- Explore the Frigid Vale, a new destination that conceals the mysterious Clovis Grove and Charlemagne’s Vault beneath its surface.
- New story missions and adventures
- New themed weapons, armor, and gear to earn
- New cooperative activities
- New competitive multiplayer arenas
- New enemy factions & bosses
The previous expansion for Destiny 2, Curse of Osiris went live earlier this month. If this leak is to be believed, we’ll be seeing the next one in March 2018.