December 11, 2009
Dark Fall: Lost Souls Hits Streets in UK
Iceberg Interactive and developer Darkling Room are proud to
announce that the long awaited third and final Dark Fall series, Dark Fall: Lost
Souls, is now available in the UK at major retailers and good independent games
shops. The Iceberg webshop also has
stock for global delivery and has shipped out all pre-orders earlier this week.
Iceberg Interactive CEO Erik Schreuder said: “In Lost Souls,
gamers return to Dowerton, known from the first Dark Fall adventure. Prepare for
a scarier-than-ever return though. Creepy but without gore, that is an art that
developer Jonathan Boakes has mastered better than anyone. Still, you will face
very dark places and events when you investigate the disappearance of youngster
Amy Haven and unwillingly become haunted by, and find out about the true nature
of, the Dark Fall. This is top-notch adventure gaming for anyone who likes to be
Darkling Room’s Jonathan Boakes said: "I am thrilled to hear
Dark Fall:Lost Souls is coming to our neck of the woods! The last two years have
been a strange and difficult time for retail in the UK, so no-one is more
delighted than myself to have ‘Lost Souls’ appearing on UK shelves this week.
This is the final Dark Fall game, which offers some wintry chills and explores a
dark urban legend, based right here in Blighty! Buy the game, settle down
tonight and explore one of the darkest, horror adventures you are likely to
play. DO have nightmares!"
About Dark Fall: Lost Souls
The dead are waiting. They have stories to tell. Tales of darkness, loneliness
and despair. Be careful you do not join them, as it could be an eternity until
the next curious visitor opens that old, rotten door, to find you within. Ashes
to ashes, dust to dust. What tale would you tell? Would you know how to explain
what happened, that dark night when your curiosity got the better of you? Would
you be able to speak its name… the ancient name… or would you simply warn
the new arrival to beware… to beware the Dark Fall.
• A brand new (and final) Dark Fall™ horror adventure.
• From the pen of Jonathan Boakes, author of The Lost Crown.
• Explore a derelict train station & hotel, abandoned since
World War 2.
• A new game engine allows full exploration and movement.
• Physically interact with the eerie setting, to really ‘feel’
• Use light as your weapon and ally, to fight the darkness.
• Use Detective skills to solve an urban mystery.
• A hauntingly creepy stereo score that will chill and
• Explore the memories of the dead, in their own ‘nightmares’.
• Discover the true identity, and power behind, the Dark Fall