The sequel to the first-person shooter Borderlands is due out September 18 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC, but it's the fans playing on Windows that Claptrap is personally interested in.
The general purpose robot has hand-written a special note to PC gamers, promising them "passion" and "sensuality." Okay, what he's really promising is an improved experience, including better native multiplayer matchmaking, mouse-friendly menus, remapped keybindings, and much more.
You can read Claptrap's incredibly cheesy, incredibly awesome love letter at the Borderlands 2 website, baby. The full list of features is below:
- FOV slider
- 100% mouse usable menus/mouse wheel scrolling
- Remappable keybindings for keyboard/mouse
- PC specific UI
- Native multiplayer matchmaking
- Push to talk
- Logitech keyboard support
- LAN support (including OFFLINE mode)
- Control pad support
- Integrated V-Sync option
- Support for higher resolutions
- Mouse smoothing options (can be disabled completely)
- Cloud save support
- Achievement support
- Friends list support
- No port forwarding required
Follow @wita on Twitter for tales of superheroes, plumbers in overalls, and literary adventures.