To celebrate America's independence Activision, for a limited time, is putting all previously released DLC packs for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Call of Duty: Black Ops on sale for 50% off.
The Call of Duty Endowment has provided more than $1.7 million in grants and scholarships to assist returning soldiers with post-military career support. It has directly contributed to more than 1,000 veteran jobs.
Content included in the promotion is as follows:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection #1
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Content Collection #2
- Call of Duty: Black Ops First Strike
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Escalation
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Annihilation
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Rezurrection
A portion of sales from the Call of Duty DLC promotion will be donated by Activision to the Call of Duty Endowment, a non-profit organization that provides job placement and training services for veterans. What better way to celebrate the 4th of July then by giving back a little (and getting something in return!).
These worldwide savings are now live for all U.S. and European Call of Duty players, regardless of platform. The promotion will last for one week.