It’s time for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 to refresh their update history. These updates include all gaming platforms. These amendments focused around title updates and hot fixes. The notes are below or can be read from the Call of Duty Community via the link. These are the updates which have occurred and which are soon to be patched.
- TU1: Enabled Theater, Vault, Private Match options, Elite and Facebook functionality for Launch Day.
- TU2: Fix for YouTube video upload on SD TVs. Matchmaking Improvements.
- TU3: Theater Improvements (Fix to FF and RW in Theater), LAG improvements, Improvements to Hot Fix system.
- TU4: Change to address hitching and lag in gameplay.
- TU5: Further improvements for hitching and addressing lag in gameplay.
Hot Fix Updates:
- No Recoil glitch
- Infinite Laptop killstreak glitch (Stealth Bomber Glitch)
- Map Exploits (Getting into trucks, under maps) Fix
- Prevent Slow-mo and Super Fast lobbies
Re-balancing and Updates currently in Development:
- TU6: Additional improvements to address lag. Fix for Melee Jump. Clan Tag Validation (remove buttons from clan tags). Improve Host Migration logic. Prevent stat Loss.
Hot Fixes after TU6:
- Weapon Rebalancing (Dual FMG-9, Type-95, CM-901 Attachments)
- Hitmarker Sound on Ps3
- Reticle fix for certain weapons.
Community feedback currently in discussion:
- Updates to the Spawn system
- Further “lag compensation” or “host advantage / disadvantage” updates plus ability for on-going hot fixes based on feedback.
- Default :30 Round Start timer for System Link only, while looking into adjustable timer for System Link games for Competitive Play.
- Options to allow System Link players to 'unlock all' for competitive play in System Link only.