Despite a 41% drop in sales, Activision's blockbuster shooter Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 has locked up the top spot for sales in the UK for all formats for the week ending November 26th. Of course when you've had the opening sales that Modern Warfare 3 has had, a 41% drop still results in a butt-load of sales.
Meanwhile, Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed: Revelations has stayed in the 2nd spot, although sales for the game also fell 61%.
Saints Row: The Third and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim swapped spots, with the over-the-top shooter Saints Row finishing in the top 3, and Skyrim placing 4th.
The UK sales also saw WWE '12 finish in the 6th spot,followed by Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call. Battlefield 3 dropped another spot, falling to 9th in sales, with Super Mario 3D Land rounding out the top 10.
Check out the full Top Fifteen below.
- CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 3 – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- ASSASSIN’S CREED: REVELATIONS – UBISOFT
- SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD – THQ
- THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
- FIFA 12 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- WWE ’12 – THQ
- PROFESSOR LAYTON AND THE SPECTRE’S CALL – NINTENDO
- JUST DANCE 3 – UBISOFT
- BATTLEFIELD 3 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- SUPER MARIO 3D LAND – NINTENDO
- NEED FOR SPEED: THE RUN
- MOSHI MONSTERS: MOSHLING ZOO
- MARIO & SONIC LONDON 2012 OLYMPIC GAMES
- LEGO HARRY POTTER: YEARS 5-7
- SKYLANDERS: SPYRO'S ADVENTURE