Treyarch and Activision are set to unveil Call of Duty: Black Ops 3's Collector's Edition today at San Diego Comic-Con, but thanks to a New Zeland retailer's premature listing, we already know the contents.
According to the listing, the Collector's Edition is called the "Juggernog Edition," and it's main attraction is a fully functional Juggernog themed mini-fridge — modeled after the in-game Perk-a-Cola machine. According to details, the mini-fridge features working lights and audio straight from the game, and holds up to 12 12 ounce cans.
Other perks include a Perk-a-Cola coaster set, collectible steelbook game case, a digital copy of the official Black Ops 3 soundtrack, and a slew of actual in-game bonuses, including:
- The Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Season Pass, which will include four DLC packs
- "The Giant" bonus Zombies Map, a Nazi research facility featuring the weapon-upgrading Pack-a-Punch Machine. This is a re-make of Treyarch's classic "Der Riese" Zombies map, picking up the Zombies story with Dempsey, Nikolai, Richtofen, and Takeo where Origins left off.
Bonus in-game content:
- Weaponized 115 Personalization Pack: Customize your weapons with Origins-inspired camo, reticle, and animated calling card
- Cyborg Personalization Pack: An electrotech-themed weapon skin, uniquely-shaped reticle, and a calling card.
- Black Ops 3 Bonus Pack: A custom weapon camo, reticle,a nd calling card.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3's 'Juggernog' Collector's Edition will be officially revealed today, alongside the grand unveiling of Zombies Mode. Meanwhile, Treyarch announced yesterday that Black Ops 3's PS4 multiplayer beta will launch August 19.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 will launch November 6, 2015 on PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and PC.