Want to enjoy all the BlizzCon festivities, but can’t make the trip out to Anaheim, California? You may want to purchase the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, which as of today is now available for order.
The BlizzCon Virtual Ticket provides you with full HD coverage of Blizzard’s Warcraft, StarCraft, and Diablo community celebrations. For just $39.99, you’ll get access to two exclusive channels on both days of the event. Here are the full details:
- Developer Panels & Exclusive Interviews Get the latest World of Warcraft®, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm news straight from the developers, and witness all of the epic moments as they happen live from the Main and Panel stages. In between, dig deeper into your favorite games in exclusive one-on-one interviews with Blizzard Entertainment designers, artists, and producers.
- Community Contests—Hosted by Chris Hardwick Witness the spectacle of the legendary BlizzCon Costume Contest and Talent Contest on Friday night. This year's festivities will be emceed by stand-up comedian and podcaster Chris Hardwick (aka @nerdist on Twitter), host of Comedy Central's late night Internet-spelunking game show @midnight and creative head of geek-minded media network Nerdist Industries.
- Closing Ceremony Behold the closing festivities on Saturday night, capping off two full days of Blizzard gaming and eSports action—more details to be announced later.
- On-Demand Replays Rewatch epic moments with the Virtual Ticket's DVR functionality, and catch content you might have missed for up to two weeks after the show's over.
- Epic Bonus Loot Unlock this year's commemorative BlizzCon in-game goodies for World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm (details coming soon). The Virtual Ticket also grants early access to this year's online BlizzCon merchandise sale, which will run from October 17 through November 11 and feature a selection of commemorative items that will be available for purchase at the show.
For those who are DirecTV customers in the United States, you will once again have the option to order the DirecTV BlizzCon 2014 Pay Per View event, which is also priced at $39.99. This includes access to the Virtual Ticket along with the perks mentioned above.
Blizzard notes that even if you don’t purchase a Virtual Ticket, you will still be able to catch plenty of the action online, including coverage of the opening ceremony and this year’s eSports tournaments.