EA and Visceral have announced the second DLC pack for Battlefield Hardline, Robbery that is set to release next month. Robbery will be bringing a new game mode to Hardline and it's called Squad Heist. This 5v5 mode pays homage to Squad Rush in Battlefield 4, but with Hardline's cops and robbers twist.
According to Visceral, Squad Heist has three 'distinct' stages:
- Criminals take a Drill, break into Vault 1, and grab the Loot from the vault.
- Criminals take a Drill, break into Vault 2, and grab the Loot from the vault.
- Criminals run to an escape location, call a helicopter, and get the loot to safety.
The map for this mode will be themed to allow the stages to play out as described.
The Robbery DLC pack will be available to Battlefield Hardline Premium members two weeks before the rest of the Battlefield Hardline community can get their hands on it this September.
Full info can be found on the official site, but here's what is coming with the DLC:
- Four expansive maps: The Docks, Break Pointe, Museum, and Precinct 7
- New 5v5 game mode: Squad Heist
- 4 new weapons
- 2 new gadgets
- 2 new factional vehicles and new vehicle upgrades
- New camos and vehicle paints
- The Legendary Super Feature
More information is set to be revealed about Hardline and other EA games tomorrow morning during EA's press conference at Gamescom. It's at 4am eastern and we'll have it covered for you as it happens.