DICE has rolled out a new server update for Battlefield 4 that should fix some of the "most common" server crashes experienced across all platforms.
The developer posted a brief change-log on the Battlelog forums, asking for players for feedback as to whether or not this patch improves server stability. In the meantime, here's what the update should have addressed:
- Fixed two of the most common server crashes (All platforms)
- The "admin.say" command should now work properly (PC)
- The "vars.preset" command should now work better in conjunction with other vars settings (PC) (It is now easier for server admins to set a server preset)
- Fixed a bug in the queue system regarding GUID (PC)
- Fixed various minor bugs (PC)
The notes are vague, but it's comforting to know that DICE is on top of the issues affecting Battlefield 4.