Listen, you're excited, I'm excited, we're all excited for Battlefield 3's newest expansion, End Game. And what better way to make the wait just a little more bearable, than with a tease of a few new screenshots.
- Return of the classic Capture the Flag and Air Superiority game modes
Fight all year round in four vast and breath-taking maps including Kiasar Railroad and Operation Riverside. Each location is inspired by one of the four seasons, providing distinct terrain and visuals, all designed for high speed combat.
Jump in the seat of three new vehicles including the fast and agile dirt bike, and two new AA vehicles
- In the skies, the new dropship introduces the abilty to turn the tide with rapid deployment air drops of troop transports
- 5 new Assignments
- 16 new dog tags
- 5 new Achievements/Trophies
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Developer: DICE
- Formats: PlayStation®3, Xbox 360®, PC
- Release: Starting in March, with a week early access for PlayStation 3 Premium members
- Players: 2-24 (consoles), 2-64 (PC)
- MSRP: $14.99 USD for PlayStation 3 and PC,1200 MS Points