Battlefield 1 players can look forward to a new expansion heading to the game next month, with new maps, weapons, one new vehicle, and faction. The 'Turning Tides' DLC for Battlefield 1 will be released in two parts, the first part comes in December and the second in January 2018.
In December, the following items will be added to Battlefield 1:
- New Map: Cape Helles
- New Map: Achi Baba
- New Operation: Gallipoli
- New Elite Class: The Infiltrator
- New Vehicle: L-Class Destroyer
- 6 new guns and 2 new melee weapons
- New Specializations, Service Assignments, and Unlocks
In January, the DLC will bring:
- New Map: Heligoland Bight
- New Map: Zeebrugge
- New Faction: British Empire: Royal Marines
- New Vehicle: C-Class Airship
Battlefield 1 'Turning Tides' will be releasing to Premium Pass owners first, on December 11th, the DLC will be available for purchase for everyone else on December 25th.
Other Battlefield 1 news: