2K has added its newest character to Battleborn today in Kid Ultra. All season pass and deluxe edition owners can pick him up free beginning today, with everyone else needing to wait until November 3rd for 47,500 in game credits.
Kid Ultra is now the apex of LLC support technology, dominating the battlefield by buffing and healing teammates while pacifying enemies with abilities including:
- ROCKET GAUNTLET: Loaded with six quick-fire rockets that detonate on impact.
- ROCKET VORTEXT: Fire up to three rockets in a tight spiral.
- SUPPORT DRONE: Deploy a healing drone to follow a target ally, temporarily increasing their maximum health and healing them over time. Max 2 drones at once.
- BOLA SNARE: Fire bolas that pass through units and slow any enemies in its path.
- (Ultimate) TO THE RESCUE: Activate to enter hover-mode and increase mobility. Deactivate to exit hover-mode, provide a burst of health to yourself and nearly allies, and push back enemies.
- (Passive) AURA OF JUSTICE: Participating in kills boosts nearly allies’ damage for a limited time.
Kid Ultra kind of resembles a suped up Megaman, and will be a great addition for support players in Battleborn. He's available now on both Xbox One and PS4 as well as PC for you to check out.
Are you going to check him out? Let us know what you think below.