Ubisoft has been supporting Assassin’s Creed Origins since its release last year with monthly free updates that bring events, new features, or fixes. This month, Assassin’s Creed Origins will be seeing some big updates.
One update will be free and come to players as a title update (the free updates will include Trials of the Gods) and a paid content update. On top of those updates, new items will be added to the in-game store.
The Almighty Pack will join the store on January 16th and the For Honor Pack will be added on January 30th.
January Updates for Assassin’s Creed Origins
A title update will be released for the game, bringing new free content. Here’s what the title update will bring:
- A new quest to celebrate the arrival of the first expansion, The Hidden Ones
- Update to the Heka chests item pool, which adds the items from the Nightmare and First Civilization packs, as well as the Gladiator and Wacky packs to the pool
- A new option to sell outfits at weaver shops
Trials of the Gods will be returning this month, starting with Anubis on January 9th (accessible until January 16th) and ending with Sobek on January 23rd (accessible until January 30th).
In addition to those events, the biggest plan for Assassin’s Creed Origins in January is the release of the game’s first major expansion, The Hidden Ones. A new Roman occupied region will be introduced in the expansion.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Delve into an all-new vast story
- A level cap increase from 40 to 45
- The Hidden Ones will be available for no additional cost to Season Pass owners