THQ Nordic has targeted a couple of old, under-the-radar Nintendo exclusives to bring to PC in recent months. One being Lock's Quest from the Nintendo DS, the other being de Blob, the former Wii exclusive, which released today on both Steam and GOG.com. De Blob is a pretty straight forward game as you bounce around the game world restoring color to the black and white world that is controlled by the I.N.K.D. Corporation.
Here is the launch trailer for the PC port, courtesy of GOG.com.
Here's de Blob's feature list, courtesy of an official press release:
- de Blob: Flip, bounce and smash your way past the all-powerful I.N.K.T. Corporation to launch a revolution and save Chroma City from a future without color
- Long Live Color! Join the Color Revolutionaries in the resistance against Comrade Black and his diabolical array of hot plates, electric shocks, and ink turrets
- Free The Citizens: Free your friends from a black and white world by painting the city back to life as you dodge ink cannons, flatten I.N.K.T. tanks and outsmart Inky soldiers
- Multiplayer: Compete to control Chroma City in 4-player split screen in eight different multiplayer modes
- Save your City: Paint Chroma City's towering skyscrapers, expansive bridges and massive landmarks in your own style using custom colors, patterns, and soundtracks
De Blob is out now and retails for $19.99, but is currently running a 25% launch discount that will last until May 4th.